Indian Law Scholarships
Native Americans continue to be an underrepresented population at most law schools. Your registration fee and sponsor funds will help more Native Americans become attorneys. CIBA provides two partial scholarships per year. Recipients are Native American, Native Alaskan, or Native Hawaiians entering their third year of law school at CU or DU who demonstrate a strong commitment to serving Indian tribes or native peoples in a legal capacity upon graduation.
- Jessica Melson, University of Denver
- Dave Ruderman, University of Denver
- Affie Ellis, Navajo - University of Colorado, Boulder
- Amy Bowers, Yurok - University of Denver
- Lisa Yellow Eagle - University of Colorado, Boulder (letter of thanks)